Ms. Dieck is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. She represents a variety of clients in connection with commercial real estate transactions, including land acquisition, land development and leasing, and general real property management.
While in law school, Ms. Dieck worked as a summer law clerk with Bodman. Prior to that, she worked as a law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona, Civil Division. While at the Civil Division, she gained experience in all aspects of the civil litigation process, including drafting motions and research memoranda, assisting in expert witness research and preparation, interacting with clients, and participating in court proceedings.
While in law school, Ms. Dieck was an associate editor of the Michigan Journal of Gender and Law. She worked as a student attorney in the University of Michigan Civil and Criminal Litigation Clinic and served as president of the Women Law Students Association. She also volunteered with the Family Law Project.
Ms. Dieck is a board member of Friends In Deed, a Washtenaw County non-profit organization dedicated to assisting low-income families and individuals get back on their feet with utilities payments, furniture and vehicle acquisition, and more.
- 12/12/2017Bodman Donors and Volunteers Spread the Holiday Spirit at Matrix Human Services Event
- 11/13/2017Bodman Lends a Hand at Matrix Human Services Harvest Fest
- 04/03/2017Alexandra Dieck Elected to Friends in Deed Board of Directors
- 06/27/2016Bodman Welcomes Two New Associates
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.