Ms. Rouse-Ayoub is the Co-Chair of the Workplace Law Practice Group. She concentrates her practice in labor and employment law, exclusively representing management in the private and public sectors.
Ms. Rouse-Ayoub has represented employers in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Michigan Department of Civil Rights, National Labor Relations Board, and Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth-Wage and Hour Division. Her litigation experience includes defending claims alleging employment discrimination on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, whistle blower claims, and wrongful discharge.
She has extensive experience with employment issues unique to hospitals and health care-related entities including arbitration, professional staff privileging, and peer review issues.
Ms. Rouse-Ayoub is listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2017 under Employment & Labor and as a 2018 "Top Lawyer" by DBusiness magazine.
Before joining Bodman, Ms. Rouse-Ayoub was a partner at The Fishman Group, a nationally-recognized law firm that specialized in labor law, employment litigation, and employee relations matters, representing management in the private and public sectors.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2016, 2018
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2012-2017
- 11/21/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | Sex Harassment News Should Spark Employer Action
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 10/26/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | California Will Bar Employers From Requesting Applicant Salary History
- 10/19/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | Employers Should Exercise Caution When Producing Employee Information
- 10/19/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | Failure to Accommodate a Breastfeeding Mother is Sex Discrimination
- Detroit College of Law, J.D.
- Madonna University, B.S.
- American Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wayne County Bar Association