Ms. Cylkowski is a member of the Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She represents clients involved in complex commercial litigation matters.
In law school, Ms. Cylkowski served as Executive Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. She also worked as a student attorney for the University of Michigan Child Advocacy Law Clinic and was a Bergstrom Child Welfare Law Fellow. She served as a Legal Practice teaching assistant to Professor RacheL Croskery-Roberts. As an undergraduate, Ms. Cylkowski was a James B. Angell Scholar and recipient of University Honors.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- 07/21/2017Bodman Attorneys Honored By Detroit Bar Association Barristers
- 04/21/2017EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY REPORT | APRIL 21, 2017: Here's What You Need to Know in the World of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- 03/20/2017EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY REPORT | MARCH 20, 2017: Here's What You Need to Know in the World of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- 09/01/201648 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2016
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A., with Honors
- Detroit Bar Association (DBA)
- State Bar of Michigan