Mr. Greenhalgh represents lenders in all types of commercial loan transactions, including the documentation of loan originations, loan workouts, as well as remedial matters such as mortgage foreclosures, lease terminations, and deficiency judgment litigation.
Also, Mr. Greenhalgh has assisted clients in many commercial mortgage transactions, from basic loan documentation to such complex transactions as equity participation mortgages and sale-leaseback/leasehold loan mortgages.
Mr. Greenhalgh also has substantial experience in securities law matters, having represented issuers in connection with public and private offerings of both debt and equity securities, Exchange Act filings such as proxy statements and annual and quarterly reports, and compliance matters such as officer and director filings and the application of the short-swing profit provisions of the Exchange Act. This securities experience has come to play in the documentation of a number of large loan facilities secured by securities of publicly and privately owned entities.
Mr. Greenhalgh is listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 under Banking and Finance Law and in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2009 under Banking & Finance. He currently serves on the Board of Trustees at Albion College.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2010-2018, Banking and Finance Law
- Chambers USA 2009, Banking & Finance
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2010, 2015
Civic, Cultural and Community Activities
- Albion College, Board of Trustees
- 08/15/201746 Bodman PLC Attorneys Named to 2018 Best Lawyers in America List
- 08/16/201642 Bodman Attorneys Named to 2017 Best Lawyers in America List
- 09/17/2015 Forty-eight Bodman Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016
- 09/03/201446 Bodman Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2015
- 08/31/201245 Bodman Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2013
- Washington & Lee University Law School, J.D.
- Albion College, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan